May 24, 2012

Looking for some scrapping fun!!



Well, it's been a WHILE since I've been on here!  

But... I'm BACK!! :-)

I've put my information out there for designers that are looking for CT members. I am off for the summer and I thought I'd get back to scrapping. I was using a laptop PC for the longest time, but I unfortunately had a problem with it. The motherboard fried and I can no longer use it. But don't cry yet!! I am happy to say that I'm back on my MacBook Pro with Photoshop and PSE! I have TONS of pictures, but no recent kits to scrap with... 

I just wanted to put a post on here that I'm back "on the market" for CT'ing and I look forward to cranking out some awesome layouts with all the pictures I have!

If you are a designer looking for a permanent or guest CT member, please contact me!! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment